Friday, August 10, 2012

Challenge - Color Throwdown #204

Color Throwdowns are awesome!  I was very challenged this week, but I had a blast.  I can see a few ways to improve this card (now that it's finished), but overall I am pleased.  I hope you enjoy.  Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the color inspiration:



And, here is my card (details are below the pics):





I paper pieced the hot air balloon using the My Mind's Eye "A Happy Heart" stack for the top section, Papertrey Ink's Teracotta Tile for the middle section, and K&Company's "Que Sera" collection for the bottom section.  The balloon's basket also came from the My Mind's eye collection.  The stamp is by Studio G (a recent Wal-Mart find).  Thanks again for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great design and I love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you used the die cuts on your wonderful card!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete